Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games you wish they made another part too

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Games you wish they made another part too Empty
PostSubject: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 12:23 pm

I played a few games in the past that I thought were good but never understood why there wasn't a part 2 or 3?

First game:
Freedom Fighters
I thought this game was awesome! Gameplay, story line, weapons. I wish they would of made a part 2 with a co-op option. I would of bought it..lol
a 360 version, maybe on-line as well.

(Freedom Fighters is a 2003 video game, a third-person shooter available for the Playstation 2, Gamecube, PC and Xbox, that is set in an alternate present. The player takes the role of Christopher Stone, a plumber turned American resistance leader who fights against the Red Army that invades and occupies New York City. It was developed by IO Interactive, using a modified version of the Hitman 2: Silent Assassin game engine, and published by EA Games.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Fighters_(video_game)

-----------------------------
Another one is The Warriors
Another great movie based game. a 360 version and on-line would be sweet! Maybe have a create your gang member mode.

The best feature was co-op mode and not only co-op but when you and your buddy were close enough it would become a single screen and then split when you were a certain distance. The fighting was really fun. The boards were gritty. I thought it was well done. Was it perfect? No but still well done.

Here is the Wiki link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Warriors_(video_game)#Comparison_between_the_video_game_and_the_movie

It has a great Comparison between the video game and the movie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 3:59 pm

Wow, Freedom Fighters sounds like a pretty fun game. IO and EA sounds like a winning combo of developer/publisher
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black

PostSubject: You missed a sleeper!!!!!!!!!!!!   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2008 12:23 am

Those are great games thats part twos would be awesome for but you cant over look Conflict: Vietnam.......

The storyline is good and the characters are a funny, unique bunch......But the game play is amazing as well. It was the first "squad based" game that was both co-op and you can switch through the 4 characters to perform the special tasks at hand.

I still remember the horrid nightmare "Tet Offensive" in which I would cover my brother with the sniper Junior as he "mowed down the regulars that jumped down into the trenches.......The one life lesson that board taught me: There aren't enough medic packs in the world......

I would love to see a part two for the 360 but it would have to be a prequel because at the end of the game. It says what happened to the squad after the war and leaves no room for a possible sequel.......

They have more Conflict games but none are equal to Conflict: Vietnam because it came out before Xbox Live so it had Co-op. The newer games are single player and are only two up online which sucks............
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: ugh...   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:48 pm

Im going to furious if they don't make a sequel to The Darkness. It was such a great game, but the cliffhanger ending was irritating.
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:50 pm

Th3_Void wrote:
Im going to furious if they don't make a sequel to The Darkness. It was such a great game, but the cliffhanger ending was irritating.

Hmmm I think I played the demo. Does that character have like extra arms or things that come out of his body?
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 11:53 pm

MaxPayne wrote:
Th3_Void wrote:

Hmmm I think I played the demo. Does that character have like extra arms or things that come out of his body?

yeah, you're possessed by a demon. it had a pretty good storyline to it, until the end. the gameplay was really fun too, because there was a lot of variety to it. The only thing i didnt like about it is that it was too easy at times, but it doesnt really get boring. At least not for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:06 am

Th3_Void wrote:
MaxPayne wrote:
Th3_Void wrote:

yeah, you're possessed by a demon. it had a pretty good storyline to it, until the end. the gameplay was really fun too, because there was a lot of variety to it. The only thing i didnt like about it is that it was too easy at times, but it doesnt really get boring. At least not for me anyway.

Hmmm maybe I can borrow that (wink, wink) lol!
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:07 am

I've only played the Darkness with you and from what I saw, it was amazing. I really liked the game play.......

This was my face when those things fought over a heart lol
Shocked
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2008 12:09 am

yeah we'll have to trade for a little while. and you didnt have that face for long, because right afterwards you were more like "OMG THEY JUST FOUGHT OVER THAT HEART THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!!!!!"

reminds me of when you saw the assassin's creed video: "OMG HES SITTING!!! HES SITTING!! HES EVEN COOL WHEN HES SITTING!" actually... that mightve been me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Games you wish they made another part too   Games you wish they made another part too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games you wish they made another part too
Page 1 of 1