Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Games to come

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Don't know if people remember playing Duke Nukem. I thought they were great games and of course who didn't like Duke's one liners...lol
Well he is coming back and I hope it would have been worth the wait. They promise to deliver an intense and hysterical FPS experience and judging from the past games Duke's humor should be funny as hell.

Right now The
release date of this game is "When it's done"...lol
but I will try to update this when I hear something more. I beleive it will be relased for PC first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Black

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:17 pm

Haha! I haven't heard a Duke line in ages!!!!!!! I was a youngin' when I last played that game.....I think it was playstation1 lol........God thats old!
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 9:21 pm

"Hail to the king baby!"...lol
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:13 am

Well, since we're talking about games to come (and because Johnny doesnt play the game... perhaps i can convince his brother...) we need to talk about Ninja Gaiden 2. That is the one i'm waiting for. That one looks so amazing! the first one was spectacular! if you havent played the game, i will describe it in the way i describe it to anyone who asks me:

"Ninja Gaiden is one of the only games where you can run up to an enemy, jump up on his head, bounce off, run on the wall, throw some shuiken at another guy, bounce off his head, run on the wall, throw more shuiken, then come back and chop off the first guy's head with your katana without ever touching the floor." This game, from what i understand, is the xbox equivilent to PS2/PS3's God of War series (except cooler because hes a ninja. muahahaha!). The sequel is coming out this year, i think, and its going to be awesome! If anybody hasn't seen it, I would suggest checking it out. Its an original Xbox game, but its backwards compatible. The sequel will be for Xbox 360 though. Ninja Gaiden 2 was so gory that it was almost rated AO (thankfully, its only going to be M). I mean, i dont even play games for the gore, though. This game is a spinoff of Dead or Alive 4, and its 20X cooler than that. I cant wait for the sequel!
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:16 am

Th3_Void wrote:
Well, since we're talking about games to come (and because Johnny doesnt play the game... perhaps i can convince his brother...) we need to talk about Ninja Gaiden 2. That is the one i'm waiting for. That one looks so amazing! the first one was spectacular! if you havent played the game, i will describe it in the way i describe it to anyone who asks me:

"Ninja Gaiden is one of the only games where you can run up to an enemy, jump up on his head, bounce off, run on the wall, throw some shuiken at another guy, bounce off his head, run on the wall, throw more shuiken, then come back and chop off the first guy's head with your katana without ever touching the floor." This game, from what i understand, is the xbox equivilent to PS2/PS3's God of War series (except cooler because hes a ninja. muahahaha!). The sequel is coming out this year, i think, and its going to be awesome! If anybody hasn't seen it, I would suggest checking it out. Its an original Xbox game, but its backwards compatible. The sequel will be for Xbox 360 though. Ninja Gaiden 2 was so gory that it was almost rated AO (thankfully, its only going to be M). I mean, i dont even play games for the gore, though. This game is a spinoff of Dead or Alive 4, and its 20X cooler than that. I cant wait for the sequel!

Yeah I've been keeping my eye out for this game. I like Ninja Gaiden. And I like gore Smile
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 12:18 am

yeah plus getting to beat the *ahem* pooey out of a bunch of demons and military guys carrying guns using swords and nunchaku is so much fun. then theres the vigoorian flail... i wont even start on that... it would be too long lol.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bob

Number of posts : 200
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 5:31 pm

1) A little bit of history: the first Duke Nukem game to come out was for windows 98 and was a side scrolling shooter. Just thought I'd enlighten you.

2) Ninja Gaiden walks all over god of war and his button mashing feebleness and was voted one of the hardest games of all time.

3)Ninja Gaiden 2 is gonna rock

I myself am looking forward to mercs 2 as i have a long relationship with blowing stuff up mindlessly and doing it in co-op is gonna be awesome!
Back to top Go down
Cache Injection
Cache Injection

Number of posts : 34
Console : Computer Technician
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 6:05 pm

i thought it was windows 95 but i may be mistaken!
and starcraft 2 all the way baby!
Back to top Go down
http://www.estech.co.uk
th3_void
th3_void

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2008 7:48 pm

yeah ninja gaiden was rediculously hard, but really fun! i still havent finished the game! it definately has a lot of replay value, and the game is long overall too.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bob

Number of posts : 200
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2008 1:18 pm

yeah cutting dudes up never gets old in that game, bring on number 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Games to come Empty
PostSubject: Re: Games to come   Games to come Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Games to come
Page 1 of 1