Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil 5

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:27 am

Resident Evil 5 Rebanner

I've been waiting years for this game. Alas...here it is.

Features: You're in Africa. T-Cell, G-Cell, L-Cell, I don't know what virus it is this time. But the residents of this city in Africa have..you guessed it. Read on here or jump over to Xbox.com for the same thing.

From Xbox.com:

The biohazard threat has not ended. Just when it seemed that the menace of Resident Evil had been destroyed, along comes a new terror to send shivers down players' spines. Returning hero Chris Redfield heads to Africa where the latest bioterrorism threat is literally transforming the people and animals of the city into mindless, maddened creatures. Take on the challenge of discovering the truth behind this evil plot. In Resident Evil 5, you will learn to fear the daylight as much as you have feared the shadows before.

* New enemies and new challenges: Speed and intelligence make your adversaries as dangerous singly as they are in groups. Use your new arsenal of weapons to keep the evil at bay, including knives, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, and more.
* Suspense: Lighting effects provide a new level of suspense in both harsh light and deepest shadow.
* Next-gen technology: True high-definition gaming is provided by an advanced version of Capcom's proprietary game engine, MT Framework.
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:07 pm

I've been reading about this one in X-box Magazine. It looks really promising.

When's it supposed to come out?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 10:30 pm

I believe release date so far is March of 09.
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Resident Evil 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5   Resident Evil 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5
Page 1 of 1