Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jack The Ripper

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

Number of posts : 90
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Jack The Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Jack The Ripper   Jack The Ripper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:50 pm

I watched Jack The Ripper earlier on the TV, and thought what a horrible murder it was.
Do you guys over in America have any horrible murders that are famous/infamous in your country. I don't know why I was asking, guess I was just curious. I thought about all the sick people that can do such a thing and why they did it, anybody got anything to add? Razz
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Jack The Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack The Ripper   Jack The Ripper Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 6:11 pm

Plenty. Jeffrey Dahmer comes to mind...did so many disgusting things I can't even say. Google it.
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Jack The Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack The Ripper   Jack The Ripper Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:18 am

Oh. I was just thinking that what the hell is the world coming to y'know? And i believe that games don't simulate violence the same as real life. I belive that it's all to do with the mentality of the person that plays the game.
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Black
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Jack The Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack The Ripper   Jack The Ripper Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:41 pm

I think that video games aren't a violent experience at all...

Think about all the football players that do the most unhealthy thing and bottle up there anger until the next big game...

I use video games to relieve stress and anger...Is it better to run an old lady over in a video game after shooting a cop (I love GTA!) or become a brutal murderer like Jack The Ripper?

Would he have committed the crime if he could play GTA and release his problems?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack The Ripper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack The Ripper   Jack The Ripper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jack The Ripper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: X3F Community Forum :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: