Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blu-Ray for Xbox?

Go down 
+5
WellSpent187
MaxPayne
Nate
th3_void
efiwiuefh
9 posters
AuthorMessage
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

Number of posts : 90
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:24 am

I've heard, that they might be doing Blu-Ray for the Xbox when the sales for the Xbox Elite die down. (Apparently the Elites are selling good, but I'm not sure about that myself, probably saying that as an excuse for them not to do Blu-Ray)
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 5:47 pm

Personally, I haven't been overly impressed with Blu-Ray so far. We've bought two players so far, and they are so slow... though, I'll admit, the definition is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:01 am

I'm stubborn and I'll probably be the last one to admit blu-ray is cool and worth using
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:05 am

Haha. I think that the Xbox 360 is trying to compete with the PS3. What I'm trying to say is that the xbox 360 designers are trying to give the customers more than what the PS3 is giving, for a cheaper price. A bit of ocmpetition Smile
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 11:13 pm

Nate wrote:
I'm stubborn and I'll probably be the last one to admit blu-ray is cool and worth using

Same here Nate...lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:22 pm

first and for most PS3 SUCKS! Lol...

Until I get one but then 360 and Wii will still be way cooler and funner (is that a word...oh well)

But what the hell is the point of having an amazing system with no games for it?

Oh yeah, btw. Most ps3 games are stupid because of the game play (not counting Metal Gear or the future Grand Turismo)
Back to top Go down
justj2
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 13

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:21 pm

if you ask me blu-ray is a pile of wank. So we have near on real life graphics already? but wait! what if the resolution was just a bit better i might get sucked into my tv and raped by zombies and space invaders would come down from the skys.... Im not all too convinced by blu-ray lol =P
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:37 pm

LMAO! Finally a couple people that see my point of view! I highly doubt I'll ever get sucked in by "blu-ray". Highly unimportant to me. Give me a 48" plasma screen , surround sound and a 360 as a DVD player and I'm extremely happy already...!!
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
justj2
Lurker
Lurker

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:11 pm

All you need with that is a few beers and lots of munch =P sounds great ^.^
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 10:33 pm

Haha...

I think that blu ray is a first step to something great (I hate to admit it...) but once we perfect that...we will move onto something really HOOOTTT!!!
Back to top Go down
justj2
Lurker
Lurker

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 6:30 pm

what? *repeats previous message* and you should see the thing someone did for the PS10 lol, prediction of the future, was funny... but i dont want it to become real =l call me old fasioned but i like to see pixels whaling on each other with bad graphics and dodgy sounds, its what gaming is to me really lol, though ill admit some recent games are very good... but i still dont see much difference between blu-ray and a normal dvd on a decent tv set up *trying to make it OT*
Back to top Go down
Bob
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bob

Number of posts : 200
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 7:51 pm

well i try to like blu-ray but my dvd collections tops at 362 and im not buying them all over again just because they look a little shinier and j's right theres nothing better then seeing blocks bounce around the tv
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 pm

I'm not saying that gaming is supposed to be always advancing and getting more and more complicated but look at gaming history...

Its all that gaming consoles and TV's have ever done...
Back to top Go down
Espikikay
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:38 am

I have an xbox 360 but the ps3 is definitely a better console because of it's blu ray capability. Whenever a game comes out they have to edit the xbox 360 version to make it fit on the non blu ray disks while the games on the ps3 are complete. The ps3 is just an all around better console then the xbox 360.
Back to top Go down
iPlayDaily
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 6
My GamerTag : UnderNeathYou
Registration date : 2009-09-20

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Then it would cost more than the ps3 and that would be the opposite of xbox's game plan. They want it to be cheap and appealing to buy. But ps3 is just a strong system. I don't think it will happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blu-Ray for Xbox? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blu-Ray for Xbox?   Blu-Ray for Xbox? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blu-Ray for Xbox?
Page 1 of 1