Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to give a cat a pill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-06

How to give a cat a pill Empty
PostSubject: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 12:16 am

How To Give A Cat A Pill

1. Pick up kitty and cradle it in the crook of your left arm as if holding a baby.

Position right forefinger and thumb on either side of kitty's mouth and
gently apply pressure to cheeks while holding pill in right hand. As the kitty opens mouth, pop pill into its mouth. Allow kitty to close mouth and swallow.

2. Retrieve pill from floor and cat from behind sofa. Cradle cat in left arm and repeat process.

3. Retrieve cat from bedroom & throw soggy pill away.

4. Take new pill from foil wrap, cradle cat in left arm, holding rear paws tightly with left hand.

Force jaws open & push pill to back of mouth with
right forefinger. Hold mouth shut for count of ten.

5. Retrieve pill from goldfish bowl and cat from top of wardrobe. Call spouse from garden.

6. Kneel on floor with cat wedged firmly between knees, hold front and rear paws Ignore low growls emitted by cat.

Get spouse to hold head firmly
with one hand while forcing wooden ruler into mouth. Drop pill down ruler and rub cat's throat vigorously.

7. Retrieve feline from curtain rail, get another pill from foil wrap. Make note to buy new ruler and repair curtains. Carefully sweep shattered figurines and vases from hearth and set to one side for gluing later.

8. Wrap feline in large towel and get spouse to lie on feline with head just visible from below armpit. Put pill in end of drinking straw, force mouth open with pencil and blow down drinking straw.

9. Check label to make sure pill not harmful to humans, drink 1 beer to take taste away.

Apply Band-Aid to spouse's forearm and remove blood from
carpet with cold water and soap.

10. Retrieve feline from neighbor's shed. Get another pill. Open another beer. Place feline in cupboard, and close door on to neck, to leave head showing. Force mouth open with dessert spoon. Flick pill down throat with elastic band.

11. Fetch screwdriver from garage and put cupboard door back on hinges. Drink beer. Fetch bottle of scotch. Pour shot, drink. Apply cold compress to cheek and check records for date of last tetanus shot. Apply whiskey compress to cheek to disinfect. Toss back another shot. Throw Tee shirt away and fetch new one from bedroom.

12. Call fire department to retrieve the damn cat from across the road. Apologize to neighbor who crashed into fence while swerving to avoid damn cat. Take last pill from foil wrap.

13. Tie the little bastard's front paws to rear paws with garden twine and bind tightly to leg of dining table, find heavy-duty pruning gloves from shed.

Push pill into mouth followed by large piece of filetsteak. Be rough about it. Hold head vertically and pour 2 pints of water down throat to wash pill down.

14. Consume remainder of scotch. Get spouse to drive you to the emergency room, sit quietly while doctor stitches fingers and forearm and removes pill remnants from right eye. Call furniture shop on way home to order new table.

15. Arrange for SPCA to collect mutant cat from hell and call local pet shop to see if they have any hamsters.

How To Give A Dog A Pill

1. Wrap it in bacon.

2. Toss it in the air.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 1:11 pm

LOL this is so awesome.

Its totally true too...if you own a cat or God forbid, cats Neutral ...this is not far from the real thing lmao

What makes cats so much more sophisticated than dogs..
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Yeah, but so much less loyal... besides, the pill is good for the cat, yet the cat rejects it. a dog takes the pill because it trusts its master, and it is for the better.
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 9:10 pm

CATS RULE!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:37 am

Gee, the amount of times I've had to hold the cat just to give it Pills! I'm doing it for the cat's sake, but the cat just won't listen and ends up scratching me. Gah, unthankfull cat!
My cats are cute though Razz
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:13 pm

I have 4 of them sort of...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 1:25 pm

I have 2. Both on the opposite ends of the spectrum...one is 18 years and the other is 10 months.
Back to top Go down
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:02 pm

One cat is 8 and the other is 3
Good lord, 18years is old for for a cat! What's your secret for cat's old age?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 4:26 am

Lol. We feed her the best food. I don't skimp around and get her cheap crap. Purina cat food is pretty much the best food around, at least here. She loves to drink water, and we keep plenty out all the time. That, and tons of love. This cat has a mind of its own. After 18 years, she KNOWS what's up. She knows words and sounds. Not to mention she can be extremely stubborn...

She's actually my girlfriend's cat but we've been seeing each other for almost 2 years now. We live together and we would have 2 German Shepards if it wasn't for our crap apartment building..another story for another thread lol
Back to top Go down
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 2:38 pm

We feed our cat Katkins, or something like that. It's like good stuff, the cat's a scav and will try and steal anything. He'll even nip your Yogurt. Damn my youngest cat's curiosity. Mind you, he should be carefull, after all - Curiosity killed the cat - didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 3:27 pm

Sometimes I wish it would lol
Back to top Go down
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:19 am

Nate = evil! XD
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:36 pm

Haha!

Bad nate!!!

If I could edit your post I would lol!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. i hated cats until I lived with 4 of them for a couple months...

They start to warm up to you and they become really good friends...They are a lot more like people in the fact that you can't make them into a companion...It has to be on their terms.

Sad

I'm sorry! Its just such a beautiful truth!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:39 pm

Better like my cats!
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:45 pm

SHUT UP AND GET OFFLINE WHILE YOUR AT WORK!!!

Lol.

Lazy jerk!

Suspect

Shouldn't you be pretending to work or something?

Lol...
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:47 pm

I am working...I'm a mod Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:49 pm

Lmao!!!

Is that in your resume?
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:20 am

It is ...I added it. I left them Nate's name and number as a reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to give a cat a pill   How to give a cat a pill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to give a cat a pill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: X3F Community Forum :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: