Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chatbox Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Chatbox Rules Empty
PostSubject: Chatbox Rules   Chatbox Rules Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:23 am

Ahh..more rules. Very Happy

• No Flaming. Want an explanation? Go here. If you flame somebody, you get banned for 24 hours from the chatbox and our stie.

• Posting of URLs that are not relevant to Xbox 360, video games, or this site in any way unless approved by Management or Moderator Staff...is not allowed. If you post external links that are not allowed, you get banned for 24 hours from the chatbox and our site.

• No spamming. Do not spam your own site or somebody else's site in the chatbox. If you do, you'll be banned for one week from the chatbox and our site.

• Flooding. Do not flood this chatbox. An example of flooding?

hi!!!
hi!!!
hi!!!
hi!!!
hi!!!
hi!!!
hi!!!
hi!!!

Yuck..if you flood the chatbox, you get banned for 24 hours from the chatbox and our site.

• Tlk lyk dis n get banned 4 lyf!! Well, not really. You'll get kicked if you get annoying enough though, I can assure you.

• Respect the Moderators!! They have just as much power to kick and ban you as I do, and if you annoy them or do something they don't like, expect to get kicked. Moderators have the authority to kick and ban at will. Respect the Moderators.

• Respect Management. I only do things for the good of the site. If I take something off or put something on that you don't like, don't flood my chatbox because you don't like it. You'll just get your IP address banned and nobody's happy. You can always submit a suggestion to Suggestions/Feedback

• Have fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net

Chatbox Rules
Page 1 of 1