Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Empty
PostSubject: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 4:51 pm

As much as I would love to be the one to tell you that Elder Scrolls V is just around the corner... I unfortunately cannot. Yet.

Bethesda is releasing Fallout 3, which is set to come out this fall, and most likely will not work on anything but Fallout 3 for the next year or maybe two. Pete Hines, Bethesda's VP of PR, speculates a bit on any possibilities of Elder Scrolls V.

"Well, I can tell you that since Oblivion has been such a smashing success that I'm sure we will do it [Elder Scrolls V], but there are no immediate plans right now," states Hines.

Every game series ever made ends, at some point, and to be honest, I've been having my doubts that Bethesda would even do another Elder Scrolls. Even though you are desperately craving more at the end of the Main Quest in Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion (at least I always am, anyway), everything good must come to an end.

Fortunately, for us Elder Scrolls fans, that time has not yet come.
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:19 pm

Even though I usually have something long to say about great things like this, I can only think of one thing to say right now:

YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Lol, isn't this excellent news?!

When I heard about this, I literally jumped up and pumped my fist into the air. Even though any developments of V are off in the distant future, its so good to know that Oblivion is not the last Elder Scroll game. But really, how long is development going to take to make this game more AMAZING than Oblivion??
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 10:39 pm

Yeah, I would jump and pump my fist too, but I would hit a fan, and that would not be fun lol. Anyway, I'm sure it'll take a while, but it'll be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitimeThu Mar 13, 2008 11:31 pm

And there will be countless great games for 360 by that time. Even this year... A milestone year for 360, in my book... Is going to produce so many awesome games to stay busy with.

Two years will feel like two years, but at least we don't have PS3s.

Or we'd have to play God of War for two years.
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:52 am

lol yeah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen   Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bethesda: Elder Scrolls V Will Happen
Page 1 of 1