Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Xbox Live help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Xbox Live help Empty
PostSubject: Xbox Live help   Xbox Live help Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:40 pm

Maybe it's not the best thing to admit, but I know literally zero about setting up Xbox Live.

When it comes time to purchase anything I need to set it up, I wouldn't know what to buy, or where to buy it.

I don't have an internet connection yet, so I would need to get an ISP just for being on Xbox Live. That seems ludicrous, as I do not want to pay regular monthly net fees for just being on Live since I don't yet have a PC.

See, I know absolutely nothing. Lol maybe this is what I get for jumping from PS2 to Xbox 360.

Any suggestions, anybody? scratch
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Black
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Xbox Live help Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xbox Live help   Xbox Live help Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 6:53 pm

I have one!!! DON'T DO IT!

Lol.

If you do all that just for live...Your life has no meaning to you lol...Thats a ton of work to get online man just wait it out and come taxes or that stimulus check! Twisted Evil

Get your self a comp and whatever else mang! (It will cost more then the wimpy 6 large ones they give you but its a real start. Get a comp then later work on everything else...You'll have to wait a while but don't rush into it...Look at my brother, now hes stuck paying a car and bike with insurance for both lol...But then again hes the happiest man I know...(until he rides home in rush hour stop and go traffic in the summer lol...Its normally no less that 100 outside lol...)
Back to top Go down

Xbox Live help
Page 1 of 1