Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Empty
PostSubject: The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…   The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 11:05 pm

"Sony better pray that this rumor turns out to be false. According to some Internet sites, the much anticipated game Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots could be ported over to Microsoft’s green machine Xbox 360.

Before you Xbox Fan-boys start busting out the army fatigues and face paint, take a deep breath and remind yourself that this is only a rumor. Now, do we think it could happen? Yes. With Sony sales hurting and Xbox’s selling like hot cakes covered in chocolate it makes perfect business sense, for Konami that is. Why would they produce the fourth installment of their best selling franchise and greatly limit it sales by being an exclusive to the PS3? Exactly, it doesn’t make any sense to us either!

No conversation is complete without at least mentioning the Wii. Of course we have also heard rumors regarding a possible downgrade version of Metal Gear: Guns of the Patriots on Nintendo’s Wii and while we do believe there is some truth in the 360 rumor, we are not on board with this one quite yet.

Stunning cinematic sequences have always been synonyms with the MGS series, and MGS4 has given us a peek at a more then a handful left us just short of speechless. Achieving the same level of quality on a Wii just isn’t possible, although it would be fun to tiptoe around snapping the neck of unsuspecting guards with our Wii remote and numbchuck."

Chad Lakkis on May 31, 2007
Go to the article
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…   The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:33 pm

FTW!!!!! I want to see it come over....damn rumors!

Besides I already got my army fatigues and face paint....
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…   The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:22 pm

Lmao, aww what a waste of face paint now. Lol. It'd be awesome to see Metal Gear on 360. You guys hear that Sony is pulling the 80GB PS3 already??
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…   The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:11 pm

Why are they pulling it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…   The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 2:39 am

I figure because they're not making a profit. Actually, they should be charging people about 800 dollars for a system that includes an 80GB hd, blu ray, etc etc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…   The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony… Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Metal Gear Franchise Seeing Green, Not Good For Sony…
Page 1 of 1