Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you do best?

Go down 
+3
MaxPayne
Bob
Nate
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

What do you do best? Empty
PostSubject: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 4:45 am

In FPS games, what is it that you do best? Maybe you're more skilled at sniping than other people, maybe you handle a shotgun better than most.

If you're on Bravo Team tomorrow morning, what position are you??

I would be the guy with the assault rifle. I like them because if you can suppress the noise, it can be a perfect silent one hit kill when you're in a pinch. Which I usually find myself in. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
Bob
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bob

Number of posts : 200
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 11:16 am

i tend to snipe

its just so satisfying to pop someones head from the other side of the map

or catch them in the face while on a mongoose
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:19 pm

"Chewing bubble gum and kicking ass...and I'm all out of bubble gum..." pirat

I'm all assault rifle baby...lol Single head shot, Short burst, full clip. Either way your going down.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 12:54 pm

for halo, im best with sniping, BR's or sticking with plasma grenades. ill either snipe from a distance, or (one of my favorites) no-scope at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
justj2
Lurker
Lurker

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2008 3:43 pm

im a sniper usually, but stealthy silent kills always gets my stranger side going =P

Nothing more satisfying than lying on the floor with a 50cl. pressed to your shoulder just waiting for the person to forget that there is no escape Twisted Evil

second best is just watching someone walce past thinking they own the level then following them til they just get to their target... then... bye bye Laughing ahhh, been quite a while since ive been a silent killer *scowls* bloody radars, ruin all the fun
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Lately I've been going crazy in Call of Duty 4 with that awesome combat shotgun.

Oh, and I beat Call of Duty last night.
Back to top Go down
efiwiuefh
Forum Visitor
Forum Visitor

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 12:24 pm

I've more of an SMG/Assult Rifle guy. I find it good as Assult Rifles have a large range variation (short to long range). I find myself with the SMG aswell aswell, good for rushing oponents with good damage and isn't too short range.

But usually I'm an all-rounder. I'll use any gun, it's just that I can be extremeley picky when it comes to the gun Razz
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 7:00 pm

Quit yo gibba jabba peckawood! (can I intertwine one liners? Lol)

I'M ALL AUTO BABY!

When ever I play a game its all auto. Its just so satisfying to saw an entire room down and still have 50+ bullets in my mag!

I love Heavy machine gunning! I'm most definitely a gunner! afro

Oh yeah, on RBS, its always the FAMAS or MG36, And of course my man lady, The Aug...

=)
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:13 pm

Lmao. Personally, my favorite weapon in Vegas 2 is the E21. 100 round mag, decent damage and accuracy. I like going all out with the M249 and other saw type guns, but I'm more of a stealthy player. Give me an E21 with a 6x mag scope and a sniper rifle and I'll breeze through any level.
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 9:34 pm

Haha...The only time I like stealth in shoot 'em up games is when it involves claymore!

I love those things...You can place them on a patrols route and laugh as they trip it

XD
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:50 am

I strategize. I usually look for snipers first because they suck and can pin you down easily. This is my reasoning for carrying a high caliber assault rifle with a good scope. Sniper rifles don't have suppressors.

I tell my team to "go silent", and we become....

Ghost Team Twisted Evil hoorah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 1:50 am

I strategize. I usually look for snipers first because they suck and can pin you down easily. This is my reasoning for carrying a high caliber assault rifle with a good scope. Sniper rifles don't have suppressors.

Once I tell the team to "go silent", we become....

Ghost Team Twisted Evil hoorah!!!!
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:45 pm

Haha...Well i just like running in and gunnin em down the good ol' fashion'd way!

Lol...But depending on the game I'll do that. I just find it pointless in games like, BLACK, RBS (1 and 2) and so on because the AI spot you even when there not looking at you. Stealth isn't really an option and I think it should have been because RBS is a stealthy type of game if you ask me (lol...I miss splinter cell!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you do best?   What do you do best? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you do best?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: Xbox 360 Games :: FPS Games-
Jump to: