Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can you believe it???

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Can you believe it??? Empty
PostSubject: Can you believe it???   Can you believe it??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:47 am

I'm not even going to tell you about it until after you see this advertisement for it:
Can you believe it??? Mk-vs-dc

My first impression? Holy crap, that sounds so stupid... but Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe actually seems really thought out, and it seems like it will be a success. Unfortunately, both sides have to compromise (more of MK than DC, it seems). For example, there won't be the same fatalities (apparently, DC has a problem with Scorpion ripping Batman's spine out... bunch of babies), but DC's going to let the crap get kicked out of their superheroes, such as Superman or Batman. It looks like they're putting a lot into it, based on what I've read.
Another cool thing their doing (and really unorthodox thing) is they're going to use the Unreal Engine (used in Gears of War, Bioshock, and the UT series. Notice a trend?). Nobody's ever used this engine for a fighting game (most Unreal Engine games are FPS's), but this will allow developers to focus on minor details (you can actually see the fibers on the Flash's costume, and his lightning bolt is metallic! OMG!).
There's also a whole lot of other things they're doing, but I don't feel like going on and on here. Anybody else seen stuff about this new game?
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe it???   Can you believe it??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:16 am

Yeah lol Batman is going to get throttled here...

And the Unreal Engine?? I hope its worth it. Man I'd definately buy this if it turned out as cool as it sounds now!!
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Black
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe it???   Can you believe it??? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 4:44 am

I wear my Sunglasses at night...

So I can SO I CAN!!!
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
Registration date : 2008-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe it???   Can you believe it??? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 2:51 pm

Nate wrote:
Yeah lol Batman is going to get throttled here...

And the Unreal Engine?? I hope its worth it. Man I'd definately buy this if it turned out as cool as it sounds now!!

Yeah, I agree. They're planning some crazy stuff with this game...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you believe it???   Can you believe it??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you believe it???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: Xbox 360 Games :: In Development-
Jump to: