Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shivering Isles: A Guide

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
th3_void
th3_void

Number of posts : 421
Console : Xbox, Xbox 360, PC, NES, Atari, Genesis
Favorite Game : The first two F.E.A.R. games, and Bioshock
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-06

The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:04 pm

Exactly! This calls for a celebration! Cheese for everyone! Wait... no cheese! No cheese is good, if you don't like cheese...

I know I've mentioned that part before... but Sheogorath is just too awesome to only be posted once...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
Registration date : 2008-01-02

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 12:04 am

Lmao, I saw "this calls for a celebration!" and I knew what you were going to say..actually I think I'm at that part right now lol

My gf gets a kick out of me acting like Sheogorath. Apparently I make a good Madgod lol
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 12:57 am

Yeah, he's hilarious!
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 1:06 am

Come to think of it, Sheogorath reminds me of the guy who wrote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. He's extremely random and insane, but at the same time, he makes perfect sense...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:33 pm

Sheogorath has a unique way of getting what he wants. Then again, it might be easy to get what you want if you're a Lord or a God...

Have you read the "Manual of Xedilian"?

(Xedilian is the Shivering Isles dungeon that attracts adventurers and traps them inside by either driving them insane or torturing them to death. Very fitting way to defend the Isles!!)

I thought this book was kind of amusing. Here's the beginning of it:

Manual of Xedilian
by Anonymous
A guide to the workings and functions of each torture room in Xedilian

On the subject of Xedilian's construction, Lord Sheogorath, let me begin by extending the warmest regards to you and your noble being. The construction was completed on time and well under budget as you demanded ("under pain of fun," I believe you are quoted as saying) and with only the most infinitesimal loss of life. I am proud to say that by harnessing the energy of that most unusual crystalline formation, Xedilian should maintain itself for years to come (with proper maintenance of course). At your request, I have included the full operation instructions for each section of the site. If you have any other questions, please feel free to bother me anytime (like when you originally thought of this idea in the middle of the night).
Back to top Go down
th3_void
th3_void

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 11:21 pm

Yeah I read that whole manual. It was great!
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Haha! These posts are so NERDY!

And coming from someone who has a 4.0 and plays video games none stop...Thats bad lol...
Back to top Go down
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 2:10 pm

Lol, Oblivion is a different kind of game. You really have to like playing a game that focuses a lot on the growth and development of your created character. I was amazed the very first time I played it, and I still play it. This game is like an escape. You make a very realistic character and he interacts real time with people. I really probably get into it more than other people. RPG's are not my favorite genre of game, but yet whenever I play this, I find myself totally immersed, in a different world. I just tend to grasp this world and look at it like its real.
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black
Registration date : 2008-01-03

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:20 pm

Hmmm...Good point. I like games like that but I didn't really like Oblivion...I would check it out again but its still $60 I think...Thats a lot to not be sure if i like it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shivering Isles: A Guide   The Shivering Isles: A Guide - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shivering Isles: A Guide
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2