Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The X3F Noob Manual.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

The X3F Noob Manual. Empty
PostSubject: The X3F Noob Manual.   The X3F Noob Manual. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:39 pm

This is basically a customized guide for X3F. I will try to include everything a new member would need to know. If I miss anything and you have a suggestion, feel free to comment on this, so we can eventually make this into a page for new members.

If you're new, hello, and welcome to Xbox 360 Forum. Thank you for choosing us as your online Xbox 360 community. We're glad you've decided to join us. Remember to tell your friends about us! Email them our link, and have them join in on our discussions. I'm sure they'll appreciate it, and registration is quick and easy. They'll thank you when they see our great discussions, site design and content. Plus, X3F is 100% free. We will never ask you to pay to keep your account active. X3F is the most fun place online to discuss the Xbox 360.

This guide will cover everything you need to know about X3F. Posting, rules, policies, site navigation, what the little blinking Xbox logos mean, everything. Any questions you may have will be covered in here. Think of this as your X3F Noob Manual.

The X3F Noob Manual

Read before posting, or if you have any questions about X3F.

Xbox360Forum is an online gaming community that offers not only great forums, but is unique as it also is a growing resource for game reviews.

Reviews

Any member may post reviews of any Xbox 360 game in the Reviews forum. Any non-360 review must go in Other Consoles, with the game title and "review" in the subject line.

Reviews must be at minimum 2 paragraphs explaining what you did and did not like about the game. If you wish, at the end of the review, rate the game on a scale of 1-10.

Our reviews are looked at daily, sometimes by other sites, so NO obsenities of any kind are allowed in game reviews. Reviews are supposed to be a unique, professional-ish aspect of X3F. Obsenities ruin this. Because of this, Administration will give a one post warning stating that you either edit the review within one day, or the post will be locked until it is edited properly.

Posting

Any member is welcome to post in any forum on X3F, unless otherwise noted. Below, click the "spoiler" section, and you will find a brief explanation of each forum on X3F.

Spoiler:

Now that we've covered all of the forums, feel free to browse
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net

The X3F Noob Manual.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: X3F Main :: Announcements/Updates-
Jump to: