Xbox 360 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xbox 360 Forums, Game Reviews & More

X3F AracdeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Myspace is Gay

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nate
Management
Management
Nate

Number of posts : 649
Console : Xbox 360
Favorite Game : Oblivion
My GamerTag : 0
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 3:43 am

LMAO. Yes, I wrote this, and it was an incredibly long time ago, from my old forum Club Underground. I found it while diggin around...enjoy lol

1. Either the bulletins, the pictures, the IM or mail is ALWAYS down...but "gimme a few mins to fix it folks! :-) " LAME!

2. I could shower, take a nap, make some lunch and watch a movie. Then come back, and it still won't have logged me in.

3. Four Words: Server is too busy

4. "Cool New People"? No. Retarded drunk people who decide to put up unrecognizable pictures at 2:30 am? Yes.

5. Say "Myspace" while holding onto your tongue. Congratulations, you've succeeded in sounding like Tom.

6. Who cares about dumb emo bands called "Helmet" with the crappiest music, comedians with sound quality so horrible, that all you hear is feedback from the mic, and those Myspace "Secret Shows"...if I wanted to go to a freakin concert, I'd have tickets!!!!

7. Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.
This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group. (Who's this, Tom's grandmother?! FIX IT ALREADY!!!!!!)

8. Blogging. Ahhh...blogging. First off, if I was SO into Myspace that I had to "subscribe" to a blog so I could read it everyday, I would slap myself across the face and tell myself to GET A LIFE!!!!

9. I've wasted more of my time trying to LOG INTO Myspace. Then there's always the good ol' error message that prevents you from posting a "comment" or sending mail, then you have to type it all over again. Anybody ELSE sick of myspace?!
Back to top Go down
https://xbox360forum.forumotion.net
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Number of posts : 192
Favorite Game : Black
Registration date : 2008-01-03

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 2:24 pm

Well I don't know if you still feel that way but I always have and will...

I've hated myspace since I was a freshman and I've never had one...Scott used to be the same way but then he got sucked in and became a Myspace whore like everyone else...

Idk if you guys (probably just Nate will read this lol) know this but FOX news ownes Myspace now and if you know anything about FOX you would SH*T yourself right now and run to delete your acc...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bob

Number of posts : 200
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:38 pm

i hate myspace and this is has the best topic name ever
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:20 pm

Haha!!!

I finally found that there are people out there who agree with me!!!

All of the douche bags at my school have a myspace and so do all of my friends...

I hate myspace so much and the idea of it makes me sick. Most people are just wasting there lifes on a website that in about 5-10 years, will be out dated and a thing of the past...

It always happens and always will. A huge group of the population will get crazed about something and everyone will get it before they even realize what it is just to be "in"...

I never want to be in no matter what. I think life is too precious to be in...
Back to top Go down
Bob
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Bob

Number of posts : 200
Favorite Game : Final Fantasy 7
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:33 pm

being "in " is like kicking yourself in the nuts
Back to top Go down
WellSpent187
WellSpent187

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:07 am

Haha!!!

Its just a really stupid idea that turned into an even more idiotic reality...
Back to top Go down
Veloce
Forum Regular
Forum Regular
Veloce

Number of posts : 112
Favorite Game : cheese

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:09 pm

Myspace is Gay Farsnworth
Back to top Go down
MaxPayne
MaxPayne

Number of posts : 559
Console : XBOX 360
Favorite Game : MAXPAYNE 1 & 2

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:27 am

Nate wrote:

4. "Cool New People"? No. Retarded drunk people who decide to put up unrecognizable pictures at 2:30 am? Yes.

LMFAO.....so true.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.MaxPaynerunningshitin08.com
Sponsored content

Myspace is Gay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Myspace is Gay   Myspace is Gay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Myspace is Gay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xbox 360 Forum :: X3F Community Forum :: Chit-Chat-
Jump to: